Historical & Fun with Flexible “Ramble Points”
– Rypla, TripAdvisor★★★★★
– hrhcarla, TripAdvisor★★★★★
– Trip39273422088, Chicago guest, TripAdvisor★★★★★
– Footprints662631, TripAdvisor★★★★★
– Trail41457437481, TripAdvisor★★★★★
– Jennifer T, TripAdvisor★★★★★
Combine your walking tour with some of New York’s most iconic attractions and save on a complete experience like no other!
- Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island
- One World Observatory
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- New!-Museum of Modern Arts (MoMA)
Delve into fascinating historical eras – presented by a professional theatrical tour guide.
- Tour the Financial District
- 9/11 Memorial, One World Observatory
- South Street Seaport & more!
- 1 optional Ramble Point at Memorial Ground
Immerse yourself in the history of this urban masterpiece with a theatrical guide revealing tales of the park’s visionary creators.
- See Shakespeare Garden
- the Angel of the Waters
- Cleopatra’s Needle & more
- Optional Ramble Point at the MET
One World Observatory, South Street Seaport, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art!
Office Address: 25 Broadway, New York, NY 10004
Walk Through History Meeting Point: 2 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005
A Walk in the Park Meeting Point: 2 W 77th St., New York, NY 10024 (South-West Corner)
Ice Skating Walking Tour Meeting Point: 119 Central Park West, New York, NY 10023, USA (South-East Corner)