Time To Ramble!
Lower Manhattan –
Walk Through History
- Explore Lower Manhattan with our professional costumed guides.
- Immerse yourself in a theatrical and fun tour, as you walk through the history of New York City.
- Enjoy our unique “Ramble” points, leave the tour and ramble at your own pace or visit an attraction, before rejoining a later group (about 1.5-hour interval).
Central Park –
A Walk in the Park
- Discover the history and charm of this oasis in a hectic City.
- Diverse landscapes and cultural influences unfold as our costumed guides walk you through New York’s fabled green space.
- During the tour, a 10-minute break at Bethesda Terrace and 1 “Ramble” point at the Metropolitan Museum are incorporated.
Special offer: until September 30th only
- Downtown-Get a view from above when you add the experience of a One World Observatory ticket.
- Downtown-See lower Manhattan from the water when you add the experience of a Hornblower Cruise ticket.
- Central Park-Enjoy a cultural experience like no other with a visit to New York’s cultural icon The Metropolitan Museum & American Museum of Natural History.
The First of its Kind!
“”Walk Through History | Lower Manhattan
A flexible guided tour led by professional actors showing you New York through their eyes. Your tour is a walk through historical eras hosted by our costumed guides telling their stories, providing you with a theatrical and historical timeline of NYC: a view of the present – informed by the past.
During the walk, there are designated “Ramble” Points where you will have the opportunity to leave the tour, if you choose, grab a coffee, explore the neighborhood or visit an attraction, before rejoining a later group (about 1.5-hour interval).
A Walk In The Park | Central Park
A flexible guided tour led by professional actors, join us for “A Walk In The Park” as your costumed guide brings to life the history and the splendor that make Central Park a world class destination.
At the designated “Ramble” Point you will have the opportunity to walk off the tour, visit the MET or enjoy the activities going on around you, before rejoining a later group (about 2-hour interval).
Best Value Attraction Packages!
Tour package options include admission to landmark attractions like One World Observatory, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Liberty Sightseeing Cruise and shopping at NYC’s famed Century 21 Department store!
City Rambler NYC
Phone Number: 646-992-4276
Office Address: 25 Broadway, New York, NY 10004
Downtown Tour Meeting Point: 2 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005
Central Park Meeting Point: 764 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019 (Pulitzer Fountain)